I want Prenatal to Cradle to be a place where women can comment and develop heartfelt, respectful discussions about pregnancy and how it affects them. Each pregnancy is so unique and every women will have an individual experience that is all her own. I am delighted to have the opportunity to share my own personal experience with others and I welcome your comments. By posting a comment on my blog, you agree to the following ground rules:
1. You must enter your email to comment. When you comment on my blog, a name of your choice and an email are required. I do not see your email address. I do not save your email address. This is just so you have a copy of the post and so I have an additional way to prevent spam on my site.
2. You may post follow-up questions. If you have a question, please post it so that others can benefit from the answer. I would rather you post a question about a topic in the comment section of a post rather than using the contact form. This allows more people to be involved in the discussion and benefit from the information.
3. You may respectfully disagree with my opinions. I enjoy healthy dialogue and understand that everyone has views of their own. Each woman has an idea of how something is done “best” and different opinions can offer many ways of dealing with an issue if they are presented constructively. If you disagree with me – or any other poster – I ask that you do so in a respectful and considerate manner. Hormones are no excuse. 😉
4. I reserve the right to delete your comments. This is my blog. I am under no obligation to publish your comments. You may publish whatever you want on your blog but I will remove any comments that I believe are (a) harsh or rude; (b) abusive, demeaning, threatening, vulgar, harassing, profane, misleading or any which violates my sense of what I consider appropriate; (c) unrelated to the discussion; (d) in violation of any law, including intellectual property laws; (e) “spam” – I hate spam. Do not solicit, advertise, or promote goods and services on my site. You may post a link to your blog post if it is relevant to the discussion at hand.
5. You retain ownership of your comments. I do not own your comments and I expressly disclaim any and all liability that may result from them. By commenting on my site you agree that you retain all ownership rights in what you post here and that you will relieve me of any and all liability that may result in those postings.
6. You grant me a license to post your comments. This license is worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive and royalty-free. You grant me the right to store, use, display, transmit, publish, reproduce and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, book, video, podcast or presentation.
My goal is always to promote deep, relevant conversations with caring, honest and respectful people. There are real people on the other end of these computers and I ask that we respect and consider each other before posting.